But when I sent it in, Sister Cannon replied back that they couldn't use photos anymore where missionaries are doing any hand signals, signs, or raised arms! Who knew? So, we took another the following week so that it would be appropriate:
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
District Study
After District Study today we took this picture of our District because I wanted to send it in to Sister Cannon for publishing in the KALDT newsletter:
But when I sent it in, Sister Cannon replied back that they couldn't use photos anymore where missionaries are doing any hand signals, signs, or raised arms! Who knew? So, we took another the following week so that it would be appropriate:
Front: E.Freeze, E.and S. Mahaffey, E.Boone Smith. Back: E.Freeze, E.Randy Wright, E.McLean and E. Ballard. - Now THAT's a good-looking group in perfect compliance. Obedience is the first law of heaven.
But when I sent it in, Sister Cannon replied back that they couldn't use photos anymore where missionaries are doing any hand signals, signs, or raised arms! Who knew? So, we took another the following week so that it would be appropriate:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment