Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First Snow in Montreal

While I know that many around the US have already had snow storms, we woke up to this today: Pretty amazing that it is almost the end of November, and we are just now experiencing the beginnings of cold weather. We hope that bodes well for the rest of the winter! Most days everyone else in our building is up and out... but wouldn't you know, this day we were the first ones to go out, and so this was our duty:

Snow has always held a great fascination for me, so of course we HAD to take a few pictures out in the white stuff. Here we are in front of our church building:
And, of course, we HAD to get one of us with the Cornwall water tower in the background:
We're taking a poll... hit the comment button and let us know which one you think we should use for our Christmas card this year... Can't wait to see what all of you think.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I like the middle one by the sign and Austin likes the bottom one in front of the water tower. I love the snow swirling around! Love you guys!!

Debbie Davis said...

I vote for the one of you guys in front of the sign with the water tower coming in a close second. Just make sure we get one of those cards. Can I just say how cute you are as Canadian snow bunnies. Stay warm.