The great room/family room is finally finished:
The entertainment center is all decked out:
The crazy 2 foot deep niche above the fireplace & mantle is finally decorated:
The metal wall art was hung so masterfully (and nervously) by Lindsay above the stairway:
The dreaded Media Room where everything that didn't have an immediate home got shoved is now beautifully organized and everything is up on a shelf. (no we are NOT using it as a media room because just 20 steps away is our huge 65" TV in the FR of the basement- so we're using it as a storage room)

In the kitchen the drapes and pictures are hung & the decor has been added to above the cabinets. One side is an homage to Roger's mission - the french Eiffel Tower and on the other is our remembrance of an old family motto: No Empty Chairs.

We put this vinyl lettering on the wall just to left of the refrigerator. It's a small wall & it kind of sums up how we feel:
Our master bedroom we did similar to the Antioch home. This time we used beadboard and more moulding in white -with navy blue paint above. They aren't in this picture, but we now also have navy blue drapes on the sliding door & a matching valance over the window 
The basement isn't quite finished, we've hung a few drapes, but not all. And a few pictures & clocks, but not all. It's a work in progress. Roger & I still have a few things left to do in our individual offices, but Lindsay helped us get incredibly organized there as well... converting the closets into shelved storage areas. All those pictures will be later in coming...(just as they'll be later in getting done! ha!) Still.... we're getting there!
5 comments:
It's beautiful and so homey and comfortable. I miss it already. I do belive that Lindsay is the bridge over our differing tastes because I love it.
I am so glad you let me help you decorate! I had so much fun...especially since it wasn't my money we were spending...ha ha!! I love you and miss you both like crazy! It all looks beautiful!
Looks beautiful Mom and Pops! Excellent job!
LOVE IT...OMG it's GORGEOUS!!!
Lovely in every way. Can I borrow Lindsay for awhile?
Post a Comment